Parallel Project Training is proud to announce the launching of its PMP prep podcasts PMBok Chapter 12. Complete and comprehensive coverage of the PMBok guide is made available in 15 podcasts to start off with their PMP certification. You can check Parallel Project Training Website for the release of its first major podcast which was simultaneously launched on iTunes. Your busy schedules will be accommodated with its certified podcasts to help you gain confidence as you take your PMP certification test.
Adrian Taggart added,” we tried to relate the PMP content to the practical experience delivering project around the world. It was quite a challenge condensing a whole week of training into 15 short podcasts, but we hope people find them of value”.
To give you a hint on Parallel Project Training first podcast, PMP®Prep Prod covers:
1. What is the Project Management Institute?
2. What is PMP credential?
3. What is the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge and how it is related to the project management body of knowledge?
4. What is the process to apply for the exam?
5. Hints and tip to help you prepare the PMP exam.
What is a PMBok? PMBok stands for Project Management Body of knowledge. It integrates all project management aspects and its division or compartmental field of study. Related project management field of study are as follows:
• PROJECT PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT – a field of study in project management related to Procurement planning, Solicitation planning, Solicitation, Source selection, Contract administration and Contract closeout.
• PROJECT INTEGRATION MANAGEMENT – a field of study in project management related to Project plan development, Project plan execution and Integrated change control
• PROJECT SCOPE MANAGEMENT – a field of study in project management related to Initiation or initializing of projects, Scope planning, Scope definition—subdividing the major project deliverables into smaller, more manageable components, Scope verification and Scope change control.
• PROJECT TIME MANAGEMENT – a field of study in project management related to Activity definition, Activity sequencing, Activity duration estimating, Schedule development and Schedule control
These are just a few related fields of study that comprise project management. Getting ready for an exam needs a lot of preparation including attendance on project management courses covering your particular area of study. With Paul Naybour and Adrian Taggart heading Parallel Project Training with its release of its free PMP Prep Podcasts PMBok Chapter 12 Project Procurement Management, you can have your busy schedule and still prepare for your much awaited PMP exam with confidence.