Using the integrated Parallel Learning System Parallel Project Training has launched a distance learning package for the APM project management qualification APMP. The APMP is ideal for project managers who want a practical approach to project management and is the ideal complement to PRINCE2. The package offers unrivalled range of distance learning materials including
- A high quality printed study guide. This APMP study guide covers the entire scope of the APMP qualification and complement completely the APM Body of Knowledge (BoK).
On-line APMP e-learning in eight modules including
- How to Pass The APMP Exam
- Project Management in Context
- Organisation and Governance
- Business and Commercial
- Planning the Strategy
- Executing the Strategy
- People and the profession
- Podcasts cover most of the APMP topics. These have been highly acclaimed. Once listener said
I just wanted to thank you for the Podcasts you have on iTunes.
I recently left the Forces after 22 years and attended an APMP course as part of my resettlement.
I downloaded your podcasts and listened to the each evening and when commuting.
Thanks to them I passed my APMP.
- Online tutor support via our moderated forum. Post questions here and we will answer them within 24 hours.
- An opportunity to take the APMP exam the APM open exam days or at one of our public courses in London or Reading. The exam starts at 13:00 on the last day of the course.
For more information and APMP Distance Learning from Parallel Project Training visit http://www.parallelprojecttraining.com/distance-learning-study-guides/apmp-project-management-distance-learning-package.html