The PMO Conference returns for a second year following a sell out success in 2015. The conference takes on Wednesday 8th June 2016 at the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) at Portland Place near London’s Oxford Street and Regents Park.
This year’s PMO Conference features 4 streams and 22 sessions all aimed at the PMO practitioner audience.
- Opening Keynote – Managing Your Organization Masterfully with Project Portfolio Management
- The Integrative Role of a PMO
- Case Study – Critical Success Factors – Creating a PMO Capability
- The Learning PMO
- People Power – Increasing the Effectiveness of Your PMO Through People
- The 40 Do’s and Do Not’s of Portfolio Management
- The Role of the PMO in Change
- Delivering Successful PMOs: A Greenfield PMO
- Centre of Excellence; Delivering Value or Being Seen as an Overhead?
- How Do You Know If Your PMO Is Performing the Right Functions or Are Some Changes Needed?
- Developing a Corporate PMO – How to Identify What Your Organisation Really Needs
- Resource Management – The Role of the PMO
- Growing Up Faster – Using a Maturity (P3M3®) Model to Develop Organisational Capability
- The PMO as a Pop-Up Shop
- Organisational Benefits Realisation Management
Speakers are drawn from the United States, Canada, Europe and the UK. We’ll feature the latest research, though leadership, case studies from practitioners and sessions that focus on the practices of the PMO.
The PMO Conference also features a small select PMO exhibition of solutions and services, available to visit throughout the day.
Consider joining us and 300 other PMO Practitioners this year in London, registration is now open.