We welcome high quality news items, opinion pieces and articles about project management and related fields from anyone working in a project management environment. Get your ideas and opinions heard…
All content will be moderated before approval and please follow these rules.
- Content should be a minimum of 600 words.
- Well written in English with good grammar and spelling.
- Topic must be about project management or a related field (eg Business Analysis, PMO, Change Management).
- You must own the content you post and have full copyright.
- The content must be unique i.e. not published elsewhere online. We use Copyscape to check that all articles submitted are unique before publication.
- Feel free to include a good quality image that is copyright-free or for which you have copyright; otherwise we will provide an appropriate image.
- 1 backlink per article is allowed to your/your company website.
- Other backlinks to reputable websites may also be included where relevant (e.g. PMI, APM, IPMA).
- We do not link to adult, gambling, loans, e-cig, CBD or essay writing websites or any NSFW sites.
To join Project Accelerator News as an author provide your contact details below with a sample of your writing (if available)