11th June in Central London sees the first ever PMO focused conference. The PMO conference has been curated specifically for people working within the PMO field – portfolio, programme and project offices.
Held at One Whitehall, the original Liberal Club built for William Gladstone, the full day conference brings together speakers from the US and the UK, all of whom are PMO focused in their work. The day brings together thought leadership presentation on PMO; new research into the current state of the PMO; specific areas of competency focus for PMO practitioners and case studies.
Case studies are presented by Legal and General, Ticketmaster, Major Projects Authority and Price Waterhouse Cooper (PwC).
- The Role of PMO in Defining, Measuring and Improving Operational Alignment
- iPortfolio Office” – the next generation of Portfolio Office professionals
- The PMO Role in an Agile Environment
- NLP for PMO Practitioners
- Value Driven PMO Roles at Ticketmaster
- Developing Delivery Capability at MPA through Conversation
- The PMO Role in Change Management
- The Role of the PMO in Creating a Change Centre of Excellence
- The Business Driven PMO
For more details about the conference and registration, please visit PMO Conference 2015.