Parallel Project Training offers a complete development road map for project managers as part of it’s APM based Parallel Project Academy. Designed to meet the needs of individuals and organisations of any size our Academy support the development of your capability to deliver project ranging from the most simple to those which are highly complex. Our Academy combines APM certification training with other recommended continuous professional development activities and in-house bespoke training and coaching. Our aim is to improve your capability to deliver successful projects for your customers and stakeholders.
Our Academy includes
- APM Fundamentals Qualification in Project Management which is ideal for project team members or those just starting out in project management. This highly practical course covers the main language, processes and behaviours of project management
- APM PMQ (previously known as the APMP) which is ideal for project mangers early in their career as it established the core fundamental principles of project management. With Parallel Project Training you can take this course in a number of ways including:
- <a title=”APM PMQ Distance Learning” href=”http://www.parallelprojecttraining.com/apmp-distance-learning/apmp-distance-learning-study-guides/project-management-apmp-distance-learning-package”>APM PMQ Distance Learning course which includes a detailed study guide, on-line e-learning, pod casts and on-line tutor support.
- <a title=”APM PMQ Fast Track” href=”http://www.parallelprojecttraining.com/courses/3-day-public-fast-track-apmp”>APM PMQ 3-day fast-track for experienced project managers who want to acquire the APM PMQ qualification with the minimum of disruption to the workplace using the distance learning material as a pre-course package.
- APM PMQ 5-day training which also includes a full pre-course distance learning package.
- APM Practitioner which is a three day assessment center for managers of non complex projects. Prior to the APM PQ we strongly recommend you receive coaching from one of our consultants on the assessment process.
- APM Registered Project Professional (RPP) workshops and coaching. This is a standard for managers of the most complex projects. One of our PRR assessors can provide advice and guidance on completing the application process.
With the Parallel Project Academy we can support you in developing you capability to deliver the most complex projects.
We’re with you all the way